FLUTe everting liners can:
• provide a continuous seal of a borehole or pipe, and prevent migration of formation fluids through the open hole – no sealing grouts or bentonite seals are needed
• carry many useful devices such as tubing, instruments, absorbers, reactive covers, etc. into place in the borehole while maintaining a continuous seal of the borehole
• map borehole transmissivity while displacing the borehole water
• support the borehole wall against collapse
• propagate through tortuous passages of varying diameters inaccessible to rigid piping or push rods
• tow geophysical sondes of many kinds along the interior of the borehole while supporting the borehole to prevent it collapsing onto the sonde
• be removed by inversion without the liner touching any other portion of the borehole wall
• be fabricated in many different diameters and materials for a wide range of applications.
For more information about FLUTe visit http://www.flut.com/ or call Matrix Drilling on 1300 662 565.